Creating the National Mosaic: Multiculturalism in Canadian Children's Literature from 1950 to 1994.
What does CCL stand for?
CCL stands for Canadian Children's Literature
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCL
We have 486 other meanings of CCL in our Acronym Attic
- Concerned Citizens of King Township (Canada)
- Cruyff Courts KNVB Velden (Dutch: Cruyff Courts (Royal Netherlands Football (Soccer) Association) Fields Foundation)
- C - designed in 1941, C - conventional cab, K - all-wheel drive, W - dual rear axles (General Motors nomenclature)
- Chattooga and Chickamauga Railway Company
- Cable Coupling Link
- CAC (Common Access Card) Cryptographic Logon
- Cafe Con Leche (computer library)
- Calling Party Clear Signal
- Cambridge Consultants Ltd
- Canadian Council on Learning (Canada)
- Candidate Code List
- Canine Cruciate Ligament
- Capacitor Coupled Logic
- Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory
- Carnival Cruise Lines
- Carrefour Culture et Loisirs (French: Crossroads Culture and Leisure)
- Carrier Common Line (telecom)
- Cascaded Control Loop
- Casing Collar Locator (petroleum technology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
lian goodall is a Canadian children's literature devotee, and has been reviewing books since 1983.
TD Canadian Children's Literature Award 2011 (English) Erin Bow.
She self-reflectively analyzed her approach to picturebook making, and articulated her theories, vision, style, and technique in speeches and articles which were published in CCL: Canadian Children's Literature and The Lion and the Unicorn, prestigious journals of children's literature scholarship.
In zoos, he will become Editor of CCL/LCJ, the Canadian children's literature journal.
Shin-chi's Canoe received the 2009 TD ft Canadian Children's Literature Award and was a finalist for both the 2009 Marilyn Baillie Picture Book Award and the 2008 Governor General's Literary Award for Illustration.
In their brief introduction, which both provides a contextual framework for the entries and serves as a valuable, historical digest in itself, Jones and Stott review what are now regarded as touchstones in the development of Canadian children's literature in English, beginning with the didactic urgings of Mrs H.
95 [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] TD BANK GROUP AND THE CANADIAN CHILDREN'S BOOK CENTRE ARE PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THE FINALISTS OF THE THE TD CANADIAN CHILDREN'S LITERATURE AWARD IS ADMINISTERED BY THE CANADIAN CHILDREN'S BOOK CENTRE.