These standards now serve as the basis for a national certification process, administered by the professional Certification Approvals Board (CECAB), that grants the Canadian Certified Environmental Practitioner (CCEP) to qualified applicants.
What does CCEP stand for?
CCEP stands for Canadian Certified Environmental Practitioner
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CCEP
We have 31 other meanings of CCEP in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Code Enforcement Officer (various locations)
- Chamber of Commerce Executives of Ohio (Columbus, OH)
- Chief Compliance and Ethics Officer (various companies)
- Codex Canonum Ecclesiarum Orientalium (Latin: Code of Canons of the Oriental Churches)
- Comal County Engineer's Office (Texas)
- Company Council of Executive Officers (now The Partnership; National Association of Professional Insurance Agents)
- Council of Caribbean Engineering Organisations
- Central California Educational Opportunity Center (Fresno, CA)
- Contact Centre Employer of Choice (Canada)
- Canadian Centre for Emergency Preparedness
- Center for Community Earthquake Preparedness (University of Mississippi)
- Certified Chiropractic Extremity Practitioner
- Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional
- Certified Customer Experience Professional (various companies)
- Chariho Community Educational Projects (Charlestown, Rhode Island)
- Child Care Executive Partnership (Florida)
- China Clean Energy Program
- Clark Career Exploration Program (Worcester, Massachusetts)
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology (heart specialty)
- Coca-Cola European Partners PLC (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, his designations as a CMA and a Canadian Certified Environmental Practitioner (CCEP) bring with them the credibility that is often demanded in business today.