The vaccine dose in the Switzerland trial might have been three times higher than the highest dose in Halifax, according to the latest update by the Canadian Centre for Vaccinology on Thursday.
What does CCfV stand for?
CCfV stands for Canadian Centre for Vaccinology (Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCfV
We have 1 other meaning of CCfV in our Acronym Attic
- Combat Communications Flight
- Compensated Call for Tender
- Cuesta College Federation of Teachers (California)
- Canada-Chile Free Trade Agreement (Bilateral trade agreement signed in 1997)
- Canadian-Chile Free Trade Agreement
- Colorado Center for the Book (Colorado Humanities)
- Cops and Computers for the Community (Florida)
- Close Combat: First to Fight (personal computer game)
- Cardiac Cystic Fibrosis Transmembrane Conductance Regulator
- Central Contracting and Financing Unit (Ministry of Finance and Treasury; Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Cardamine Chlorotic Fleck Virus (microbiology)
- Child Care Fund of Vermont (est. 1995)
- Closed Circuit Flightline Video
- Community Coalition on Family Violence (Knoxville, TN)
- Cornwall Centre for Volunteers (UK)
- Capital City Four Wheelers (driving club; Richmond, VA; est. 1983)
- Care Council for Wales (UK)
- Carolina Center for Women (Charlotte, North Carolina)
- Cycle Club of Fort Worth (Texas)
- Coastal California Fish and Wildlife Office (US Fish and Wildlife Service)