SPPF, with funding from the Canadian Centre for Foreign Policy Development, hosted a Round Table on Indigenous Peoples, APEC and Canadian Foreign Policy.
What does CCFPD stand for?
CCFPD stands for Canadian Centre for Foreign Policy Development
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCFPD
We have 1 other meaning of CCFPD in our Acronym Attic
- Caribbean College of Family Physicians
- CCAC with Cutoff Priority (CCAC = Coordinated Call Admission Control)
- Center for Civil Force Protection
- Certificant of the College of Family Practice of Canada
- Certification in the College of Family Physicians
- Child Care Food Program
- Closed Cup Flash Point (fire science)
- Collaborative Convective Forecast Product (NOAA AWC)
- Conference on Computers, Freedom & Privacy
- Critical Care Flight Paramedic
- Champaign County Forest Preserve District (Mahomet, IL)
- Cook County Forest Preserve District (Cook County, IL)
- Center for Commercial-Free Public Education (Oakland, California)
- Climate Change, Forests and Peatlands in Indonesia (project; Canada and Indonesia)
- Coca-Cola Foundation Philippines, Inc.
- Centre County Federation of Public Libraries (Pennsylvania)
- Conference on Controlled Fusion and Plasma Physics (European Physical Society)
- Cambridge Colleges Federated Pension Scheme (UK)
- Calvary Chapel of the Front Range
- Camden County Fire Rescue
Samples in periodicals archive:
asp Canadian Centre for Foreign Policy Development (Europe)--http://www.
The event was one of a series of roundtables supported by the Canadian Centre for Foreign Policy Development in response to September 11.