Our view is that Sam was so muddle-headed he let Ernest Janney con him into committing $5,000 to buy a Burgess-Dunne aircraft and made Janney privisional head of the Canadian Aviation Corps which was forgotten within weeks.
What does CAC stand for?
CAC stands for Canadian Aviation Corps (World War I)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CAC
We have 909 other meanings of CAC in our Acronym Attic
- Calling-card Authorization Computer (Sprint)
- Calvary Apostolic Church (various locations)
- Campaign Against Censorship
- Campus Activities Committee (University of Minnesota)
- Canadian Advisory Committee
- Canadian Airports Council
- Canadian Architecture Collection (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Canadian Armoured Corps (WW2)
- Canadian Association for Conservation
- Canadian Avalanche Centre (safety organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On 16 September, he announced the formation of the Canadian Aviation Corps under the command of Captain E.