The Canadian Avalanche Centre issued a warning Friday that the backcountry avalanche risk was high due to weak layers in the snowpack.
What does CAC stand for?
CAC stands for Canadian Avalanche Centre (safety organization)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAC
We have 910 other meanings of CAC in our Acronym Attic
- Calling-Card Authorization Center
- Calling-card Authorization Computer (Sprint)
- Calvary Apostolic Church (various locations)
- Campaign Against Censorship
- Campus Activities Committee (University of Minnesota)
- Canadian Advisory Committee
- Canadian Airports Council
- Canadian Architecture Collection (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Canadian Armoured Corps (WW2)
- Canadian Association for Conservation
- Canadian Aviation Corps (World War I)
- Capital Allocation Committee
- Capital Area Chapter (various organizations)
- Capital Area Community (various organizations)
- Capital Athletic Conference
- Carbohydrate Awareness Council
- Carbon Arc Cutting
- Cardiac Accelerator Center
- Cardioacceleratory Center
- Career Assistance Counseling
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Canadian Avalanche Centre, which is based in Revelstoke, had warned local residents that the risk of avalanches in the backcountry mountain areas was high because of recent snowfall.