All qualifications are under the Canadian Ski Instructor's Alliance (CSIA) and the Canadian Association of Snowboard Instructors (CASI), and are recognised the world over.
What does CASI stand for?
CASI stands for Canadian Association of Snowboard Instructors
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CASI
We have 92 other meanings of CASI in our Acronym Attic
- Coven Abuse Self Help Index
- Hefei Institutes of Physical Sicence, Chinese Academy of Sciences (est. 1978)
- Castles and Stately Homes on the Air (Scotland)
- Chemical Agent Safety and Health Process Action Committee
- Canadian Association of Statutory Human Rights Agencies
- Charlotte Area Society for Human Resource Management
- Chambersburg Area Senior High School (Pennsylvania)
- Cadet Assistant Signals Instructor (UK)
- Campaign Against Sanctions on Iraq (UK)
- Canadian Aeronautics and Space Institute
- Center for Aerospace Information
- Center for the Advance Study of India (University of Pennsylvania)
- Centro Applicazione e Studi Informatici (Italy)
- Chili Appreciation Society International, Inc.
- Civil Aviation Security Inspector
- Cognitive Abilities Screening Instrument
- Colorado Advanced Software Institute (Colorado State University)
- Commission on Accreditation & School Improvement
- Commodore Advance Sciences, Inc.
- Compact Airborne Spectographic Imager