It mostly comes in the form of bitumen, which is "hard as a hockey puck" at 10degC, as the Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers, an industry body, puts it.
What does CAPP stand for?
CAPP stands for Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAPP
We have 178 other meanings of CAPP in our Acronym Attic
- Cargo Performance Overview System
- Cerebellar Ataxia, Areflexia, Pes Cavus, Optic Atrophy, and Sensorineural Hearing Loss
- Chemistry and Production of Smoke (study; Brazil)
- Cabin Air Pressure Outflow Valve (aviation)
- Chemistry and Physics on Wheels (University of Nebraska at Omaha; Omaha, NE)
- Coalition of Australian Participating Organisations of Women (est. 1992; Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia)
- Community Alliance of Providers of Wisconsin
- California Academic Partnership Program
- California Amputee Pediatric Project
- California Association of Peer Programs
- Canadian Association of Pre-Retirement Planners
- Canadians Advocating Political Participation (Canada)
- Career And Personal Planning (course)
- Caregivers and Professionals Partnership
- Cargo Agents Protector Plus (insurance coverage)
- Cellular Automata for Percolation Processes
- Center for Accelerator and Particle Physics (Illinois Institute of Technology)
- Center for Adolescent Pregnancy Prevention
- Center for Applied Parallel Processing (University of Colorado at Boulder, Colorado)
- Center for Asia-Pacific Policy
Samples in periodicals archive:
We now have a level playing field again, which I think will be very healthy for the industry," Coutu told reporters following a presentation to the Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers annual Investment Symposium.
The Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers CAPP.
The Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers acknowledges it is a large-scale consumer of water, but says it s making every possible effort to be a responsible user.
Production of crude oil in Canada is set to nearly double by 2020, the Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers (CAPP) said recently in its annual Crude Oil Forecast that significantly increases the projections from last year.