Mining suppliers looking to get in the know about sources of government support for exporters may want to catch a special webinar being hosted in partnership between Export Development Canada (EDC) and the Canadian Association of Mining Equipment and Services for Export (CAMESE).
What does CAMESE stand for?
CAMESE stands for Canadian Association of Mining Equipment and Services for Export
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CAMESE in our Acronym Attic
- Computer-Assisted Mechanistic Evaluation of Organic Reactions
- Creating A More Efficient Office (UK)
- Committee for Accurate Middle East Reporting In America
- Computational Algorithm for Missile Exhaust Radiation
- Center for Arab and Middle Eastern Studies (American University of Beirut; Beirut, Lebanon)
- Colorado Association of Medical Equipment Services (Littleton, CO)
- Computer Assisted Mechanics and Engineering Sciences (Central European Association for Computational Mechanics journal)
- Conseil Africain et Malgache de l'Enseignement Superieur (French: African and Malagasy Council on Higher Education)
- Canadian Military Electronics Standards Agency (Canada)
- Consortium for Advancing the Monitoring of Ecosystem Sustainability in the Americas (Washington, DC)
- Council of Atlantic Ministers of Education and Training (Canada)
- Campus Market Expo (collegiate trade show)
- Chamber of Foreign Trade
- Composition and Makeup (Boston electronic type-and-graphics composition/image setting systems company)
- Computer-Assisted Map Exercise
- Convection and Moisture Experiment (NOAA)
- Convection and Moisture Experiment Number 3 (Aug - Sept 1998)
- Central America, Mexico, Panama
- Canadian Association of Metal Finishers
- Capital Asset Management Framework (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Canadian Association of Mining Equipment and Services for Export (CAMESE) managing director Jon Baird viewed the acquistion as China's way of entering the real world of mining.
Jon Baird, Managing Director of CAMESE - the Canadian Association of Mining Equipment and Services for Export was the winner of the Regional Award for leadership.
and the Canadian Association of Mining Equipment and Services For Export, the province is kicking in $65,000 from its Prosperity Demonstration Fund towards a $140,000 pool set up to allow eight small to medium-sized companies to develop export marketing opportunities and attract investment, says Ministry of Northern Development and Mines (MNDM) spokesperson Natalie Dumont.