Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologists.
What does CAMRT stand for?
CAMRT stands for Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologists
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CAMRT in our Acronym Attic
- Capital Markets Research Institute (Japan)
- Center for American Muslim Research and Information (New York, NY)
- Centre for Advanced Magnetic Resonance Imaging (New Zealand)
- Communication and Media Research Institute (Westminster, UK)
- Canada Alberta Municipal Rural Infrastructure Fund
- Coastal and Marine Resources Information System (Australia)
- Computer Aided Mapping and Resource Inventory System (software)
- Canadian Association of Marketing Research Organizations
- Consolidated Aircraft Maintenance Squadron
- Community Associated Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus
- Cable Audience Measurement Study
- Calexico Adventist Mission School
- California Academy of Mathematics and Science (Carson, CA, USA)
- Camera Angle Management System (gaming)
- Camera Assisted Monitoring System
- Cameras for Allsky Meteor Surveillance (astronomy)
- Capabilities and AROC Management System
- Capital Area Motorhead Society (Motorcyclists)
- Capitalized Assets Management System
- Carrier Access Management System (Sprint)
Samples in periodicals archive:
66,000 Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologists.