Plans are now taking shape to support and advance the Partnerships Toward Safer Communities initiative, via the lead of the Canadian Association of Fire Chiefs and the Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering (CSChE).
What does CAFC stand for?
CAFC stands for Canadian Association of Fire Chiefs
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAFC
We have 21 other meanings of CAFC in our Acronym Attic
- Cascode Active Feedback (microwave theory)
- Certificat d'Aptitude aux Fonctions de Bibliothécaire (French: Certificate of Aptitude for Library Functions)
- Charleston Air Force Base (South Carolina)
- Chemically Active Fluidized Bed
- Child, Adolescent, and Family Branch (Federal Center for Mental Health Services)
- Columbus Air Force Base (Mississippi)
- Creech Air Force Base (Nevada)
- Ceramic Filled Anaerobic Fixed Bed Reactor
- Canada Firearms Centre
- Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre
- Centre Associatif pour Famille en Crise (French: Association Center for Families in Crisis)
- Cercle Amicale Français de Casablanca (French: Casablanca French Friendship Circle; Casablanca, Morocco)
- Charlton Athletic Football Club (UK)
- Cobblestone Area-Forming Cell
- Commission for Assistance to a Free Cuba
- Corporate Average Fuel Consumption
- Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- Crédit Agricole de Franche-Comté (French: Franche-Comté Agricultural Bank; Franche-Comté, France)
- Crewe Alexandra Football Club
- US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
Samples in periodicals archive:
While the intellectual property of MIACC was divested to other organizations such as the Canadian Association of Fire Chiefs (CAFC) and CSChE, a great deal of accumulated information important to public safety and largely paid for by Canadian taxpayers has been lost.