What does CACN stand for?
CACN stands for Canadian Association of Child Neurology Inc.
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CACN
We have 4 other meanings of CACN in our Acronym Attic
- Computer-Aided Configuration Managed Instruction
- Canadian Association for Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
- Combined Arms Command Management Information System
- Charles A Cannon Memorial Library (Concord, NC)
- Colorado Association for Continuing Medical Laboratory Education (continuing medical education; Denver, CO)
- China Academy of Chinese Medical Sciences (Beijing, China)
- Committee on Accreditation of Canadian Medical Schools (est. 1979; Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Computer-Aided Configuration Management System
- Calcium Channel
- Canadian Anti-Counterfeiting Network (Canada)
- Chinese American Culture Night (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Contract Adjustment Change Notice
- Converged Ad-Hoc and Cellular Network
- Cost Account Charge Number
- Conservative Anglican Church of North America
- Calcium Channel, Voltage-Dependent, P/Q Type, Alpha-1A Subunit
- Calcium Channel, Voltage-Dependent, L Type, Alpha-1s Subunit
- Cal Alumni Club of New England
- Combined Arms Command Network
- Calcium Channel, L Type, Gamma Polypeptide