A presentation on the study's findings was recently made at the annual meeting of the Canadian Association for Neuroscience in Vancouver, Canada.
What does CAN stand for?
CAN stands for Canadian Association for Neuroscience
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAN
We have 411 other meanings of CAN in our Acronym Attic
- Calcium Ammonium Nitrate
- California Articulation Number
- California Articulation Numbering
- California Association of Non-Profits
- California Association of Nurserymen
- Campus Anti-War Network
- Campus Area Network
- Canadian Arthritis Network
- Canadian Artists Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
Yves De Koninck, president-elect of the Canadian Association for Neuroscience and professor of Psychiatry at Laval University.