The Canadian Association for Girls in Science (CAGIS) is an association run by girls for girls.
What does CAGIS stand for?
CAGIS stands for Canadian Association for Girls in Science (Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAGIS
We have 4 other meanings of CAGIS in our Acronym Attic
- Club d'Athlétisme Groupé Gonesse-Villiers le Bel (French athletic club; Villiers le Bel, France)
- Carp Anglers Group Invitational (est. 2003)
- Community Action of Greater Indianapolis (Indianapolis, IN)
- Compressed Air & Gas Institute
- Comptroller and Auditor General of India
- Computer Aided Grid Interface (computer aided design software)
- Consultative Association of Guyanese Industry
- Central Area General Improvement District (Boulder, CO)
- Cellulose Acetate Gel Isoelectric Focusing
- Chronic Atrophic Gastritis with Intestinal Metaplasia
- Cartography and Geographic Information Society
- Chicago Area Geographic Information Study (University of Illinois)
- Cincinnati Area Geographic Information System
- Computer Assistance Guidance Information Software
- County Adjusted Gross Income Tax
- Community Alliance for Global Justice (Seattle, WA)
- Canadian Advisory Group on Joint Electrical Safety Committee
- Cordelia A. Greene Library (Castile, NY)
- Canadian Association of German Language Schools
- Council for Administration of General and Liberal Studies (Southeast Missouri State University)