The lab is accredited by the Canadian Association for Environmental Analytical Laboratories and the Standards Council of Canada.
What does CAEAL stand for?
CAEAL stands for Canadian Association for Environmental Analytical Laboratories
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of CAEAL in our Acronym Attic
- Confocal Annular Elliptic Waveguide
- transcription activating element 1
- California Art Education Association (Anaheim, CA)
- Canadian Actors' Equity Association
- Central Arizona Escrow Association
- Certificat d'Aptitude à l'Enseignement Aéronautique (French: Certificate in Aerospace Education)
- Colorado Art Education Association
- Croydon Academy of Eastern Arts (UK)
- Cyprus Adult Education Association
- California Adult Education Administrators' Association
- Cities Advocating Emergency AIDS Relief
- Communities Advocating Emergency AIDS Relief (Washington, DC)
- California Alternative Energy and Advanced Transportation Financing Authority
- Commissariaat voor het Arboricole Erfgoed Van Brussel (Dutch)
- Cooperativa Archivistica e Bibliotecaria (Italian: Cooperative Archivist and Librarian)
- Corporate Audit and Evaluation Branch (Canada)
- Center for ASL (American Sign Language)/English Bilingual Education and Research (Gallaudet Unviersity; Washington, DC)
- Chronic Active Epstein-Barr Virus
- Center for Analysis of Environmental Change
- Center for Aquatic Ecology and Conservation (Illinois)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Canadian Association for Environmental Analytical Laboratories (CAEAL) is committed to working with laboratories to ensure the highest quality of environmental testing.
The Analytical Science Branch laboratories have in place a comprehensive Quality Assurance program and maintain certification by the Canadian Association for Environmental Analytical Laboratories.