Les Stewart, president and founder of the Canadian Alliance of Franchise Operators, says the franchising industry operates under its own set of rules apart from mainstream business.
What does CAFO stand for?
CAFO stands for Canadian Alliance of Franchise Operators
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CAFO
We have 5 other meanings of CAFO in our Acronym Attic
- Computer-Assisted Force Management System
- Computer Force Management System with X- Windows Motif
- Champagne-Aishihik First Nation
- Clans are for Nerds (gaming clan)
- Complex Adaptive Functional Networks
- Cultural Arts Foundation North West (est. 1985; Poulsbo, WA)
- Catholic Action for Native America
- Coded Aperture Fast Neutron Analysis
- Cairns and Far North Environment Centre (Australia)
- College of Agriculture, Food, and Natural Resources
- Church Alliance for Orphans (Namibia)
- Command Accounting and Finance Office
- Concentrated Animal Feeding Operation
- Confidential Admiralty Fleet Order (UK)
- Confined Animal Feeding Operation
- Consent Agreement and Final Order (law)
- Collectif des Associations et ONGs (Organisations Non Gouvernementales) Féminines du Burundi (French: Collective of Women's Associations and NGOs of Burundi)
- Centre Académique de Formation Continue (French: Academic Center for Continuing Education)
- Catholic Agency for Overseas Development
- Catholic Association for Overseas Development (London, England, UK)