What does CACHCA stand for?
CACHCA stands for Canadian Alliance of Community Health Center Associations
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Childhood Ataxia with Central Nervous System Hypomyelinization
- Childhood Ataxia with Cerebral Hypomyelination
- Children Adopted from China (UK)
- Chinese Australian Cultural Heritage
- Common Assignment Channel
- Complementary/Alternative Health Care
- Consortium for the Advancement of Childhood Health
- California Automated Clearing House Association
- Canada Africa Community Health Alliance (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Central Alberta Cutting Horse Club (Canada)
- Canadian Continuing Health Education
- Caribbean Council for Higher Education in Agriculture
- Charlottesville Area Christian Home Educators, Inc.
- Chicago Area Computer Hobbyists' Exchange (Illinois)
- Cloud and Aerosol Chemistry Experiment
- Community Action for Child Health Equity (Chicago, IL)
- Computer Aided Chemistry
- Computer Aids for Chemical Engineering Education
- Conroe Area Christian Home Educators (Texas)
- Controlled Automated Cargo Handling Envelope