What does CASI stand for?
CASI stands for Canadian Aeronautics and Space Institute
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CASI
We have 92 other meanings of CASI in our Acronym Attic
- Cancer Assistance Services of Halton Hills (Georgetown, Ontario, Canada)
- Coven Abuse Self Help Index
- Hefei Institutes of Physical Sicence, Chinese Academy of Sciences (est. 1978)
- Castles and Stately Homes on the Air (Scotland)
- Chemical Agent Safety and Health Process Action Committee
- Canadian Association of Statutory Human Rights Agencies
- Charlotte Area Society for Human Resource Management
- Chambersburg Area Senior High School (Pennsylvania)
- Cadet Assistant Signals Instructor (UK)
- Campaign Against Sanctions on Iraq (UK)
- Canadian Association of Snowboard Instructors
- Center for Aerospace Information
- Center for the Advance Study of India (University of Pennsylvania)
- Centro Applicazione e Studi Informatici (Italy)
- Chili Appreciation Society International, Inc.
- Civil Aviation Security Inspector
- Cognitive Abilities Screening Instrument
- Colorado Advanced Software Institute (Colorado State University)
- Commission on Accreditation & School Improvement
- Commodore Advance Sciences, Inc.