The Canada-South Pacific Ocean Development Program, with money from the Canadian International Development Agency, has been supporting and encouraging various turtle conservation efforts around the Pacific through the South Pacific Regional Environmental Agency since the 1990s.
What does C-SPODP stand for?
C-SPODP stands for Canada-South Pacific Ocean Development Program (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of C-SPODP in our Acronym Attic
- Chalmers Strategic Effort on Learning and Teaching (Chalmers University of Technology; Göteborg, Sweden)
- Cooperative Sensor Networks with Mobile Access
- Cellular Signal Integration Group (Technical University of Denmark and Center for Biological Sequence Analysis)
- Counter-Signals Intelligence
- Counter-signals Intelligence
- central-supramolecular activation complex
- Cable-Satellite Public Affairs Network
- Convolutional Single Parity Check
- Product Specification
- Canadian-South Pacific Ocean Development Program (Canadian International Development Agency)
- Single Signal, Canonical Decomposition
- Single Signal, Canonical Decomposition with Averaging
- Certified School Social Work Specialist
- Capricorn Surface-to-Air Defense
- Consortium for Speech Translation Advanced Research
- Comsoft Short Term Conflict Alert
- Coalition to Stop the War against Yugoslavia
- Certified Social Work Case Manager
- Certified Social Worker in Health Care
- Conditioning-Test Paradigm (anatomy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Laura Palmer is the Media Relations Officer for the Canada-South Pacific Ocean Development Program.