4 million in funding through the Canada-Ontario Infrastructure Program.
What does COIP stand for?
COIP stands for Canada-Ontario Infrastructure Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of COIP
We have 8 other meanings of COIP in our Acronym Attic
- Computer Output Information System
- Connection-Oriented Network Services
- Consolidated On-Line Intelligence System
- Construction Industry Solutions Ltd
- Consumer On-Line Information Network Service (Canada)
- Corporate Information Network System
- Corporate Information Superhighway (Telekom Malaysia)
- Sociedad Anónima de Consultoría e Ingeniería Técnica Industrial SA (Technical Industrial Engineering and Consulting Co., Argentina)
- Counter Intelligence Program
- Conflict of Interest Officer
- Caribbean Organisation of Indigenous People
- Centre Ontarien d'Information en Prévention (French: Ontario Prevention Clearinghouse)
- Communications Over Internet Protocol
- Community Outreach Intervention Projects (Chicago, IL)
- Conferencing Over Internet Protocol
- Council of Indigenous People (Taiwan)
- Committee on Injury and Poison Prevention (American Academy of Pediatrics)
- Collectors of Illinois Pottery and Stoneware
- Connection-Oriented Internetwork Packet Exchange (Novell)
- Center for Online Investigative Research (website)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Residents of Dubreuilville, Assiginack, Timmins and Espanola are set to benefit from cleaner, safer drinking water through government investments under the Canada-Ontario Infrastructure Program.
Now that it has made a decision on the type of water supply system, the city is eligible for approximately $5 million from the federal Canada-Ontario Infrastructure Program.