Don James, Chief Geologist of the Canada-Nunavut Geoscience Office, representing government surveys, emphasized the importance of engaging with communities, particularly in the north, and gave examples of how the Canada Nunavut Geoscience Office involves local communities in their work.
What does C-NGO stand for?
C-NGO stands for Canada-Nunavut Geoscience Office
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of C-NGO in our Acronym Attic
- Carleton-Mississippi Mills Federal Green Party Association (Canada)
- Centre for Mathematical Modelling and Computer Simulation (also seen as CMMACS; Bangalore, India)
- Combat Mission Need Statement
- Chip Mode
- Centrally-Maximally Packed Channel Assignment
- Coherent Maximal Ratio Combining
- Counter-Multiple Rocket Launcher
- Component Numbered Air Force (US Air Force)
- Centre for National Academic Network for Continuing Education (India)
- Center for Nursing Education and Testing (Brooklyn, NY)
- Converged Network Interface Card
- Cobra Night Imaging Thermal Equipment
- Canada-Nova Scotia Offshore Petroleum Board
- Coherent Orthogonal
- Crew Office
- Compact-Optical Profiling System (Biospherical Instruments Inc.)
- Canada-Ontario Research and Development Program
- Carolina Orthopaedic Surgery Associates (South Carolina)
- Coherent Optical Time Domain Reflectometer
- Carbon-to-Phosphorus (chemistry)