For more information about the Canada-Nova Scotia Offshore Petroleum Board, visit www.
What does C-NSOPB stand for?
C-NSOPB stands for Canada-Nova Scotia Offshore Petroleum Board
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of C-NSOPB in our Acronym Attic
- Chip Mode
- Centrally-Maximally Packed Channel Assignment
- Coherent Maximal Ratio Combining
- Counter-Multiple Rocket Launcher
- Component Numbered Air Force (US Air Force)
- Centre for National Academic Network for Continuing Education (India)
- Center for Nursing Education and Testing (Brooklyn, NY)
- Canada-Nunavut Geoscience Office
- Converged Network Interface Card
- Cobra Night Imaging Thermal Equipment
- Coherent Orthogonal
- Crew Office
- Compact-Optical Profiling System (Biospherical Instruments Inc.)
- Canada-Ontario Research and Development Program
- Carolina Orthopaedic Surgery Associates (South Carolina)
- Coherent Optical Time Domain Reflectometer
- Carbon-to-Phosphorus (chemistry)
- Sleepy (chat)
- Center for Cell Phone Applications in Healthcare (professional organization)
- Chicago Program Evaluation Project (Chicago, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The wellsite survey work is scheduled for mid-August pending obtaining a Geophysical/Geological Work Authorization approval for the program from the Canada-Nova Scotia Offshore Petroleum Board ("CNSOPB").
All required Canada-Nova Scotia Offshore Petroleum Board ("CNSOPB") approvals were obtained on an aggressive schedule that required a strong level of coordination and effort from the Canadian Superior and El Paso teams.