What does CANEUS stand for?
CANEUS stands for Canada-Europe-USA-Asia (development of micro-nano-technologies for future aerospace applications)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Connecticut Advanced Nuclear Engineering Laboratory
- Canadian Society for the Development of Cultural Empathy (Canada)
- Consejo de Armonizacion de Normas Electrotecnicas de Las Naciones de Las Americas (Council for Harmonization of Electrotechnical Standards of the Nations of the Americas)
- Chinese Association North East Region (charity; UK)
- Center for Advanced Nuclear Energy Systems (Department of Nuclear Science and Technology; Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Cambridge, MA)
- Centre for Advanced Numerical Engineering Simulations
- Classical and Near Eastern Studies (various schools)
- Consolidated Afloat Networks and Enterprise Services
- Collaborative Automotive NETwork
- Country Associates Network (Nigeria)
- Canadian Naval Electronic Warfare System
- Canadian Expatriate
- Canadian Experiments
- Canadian Forces Exchange System
- Cancelled Exercise (US Navy)
- Casualty Canceled
- Canadian French
- Center for Advanced Nuclear Fuel Cycles (US Department of Energy)
- Circolo Autostoriche Nino Farina (Italian: Circle Historic Cars Nino Farina)
- Coalition Against No-Fault (Canada)