The Honourable Helene Chalifour Scherrer, Minister of Canadian Heritage, announced that the Canada Wood Export Program had approved $7 million to fund industry associations' overseas market development activities during 2004-2005.
What does CWEP stand for?
CWEP stands for Canada Wood Export Program (est. 2001)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CWEP
We have 12 other meanings of CWEP in our Acronym Attic
- Cheshire and Warrington Economic Information Partnership (United Kingdom)
- Community-Wide Education and Information Services
- Centre for Wetlands, Environment and Livelihoods (UK)
- Child Welfare Education for Leadership (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Coastal Wetlands Environmental Levy (Louisiana)
- Consortium for Workforce Education and Lifelong Learning
- Central West End Linux Users Group (Saint Louis, MO)
- Canadian Women Economists Network
- Collaborative Working Environment
- CiscoWorks for Enterprise
- Certified Wedding & Event Planner (course)
- Child Welfare Education Program (various states)
- Commercial Wind Energy Project (Kansas)
- Commonwealth Water Education Project (Kentucky)
- Community Women's Education Project
- Community Work Experience Program
- Cockpit Weapons Emergency Procedure Trainer
- Crew, Weapons and Emergency Procedures Training
- Conditions of Work Effectiveness Questionnaire
- Comparison-Wise Error Rate (genetics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A proposal put forth to the Canada Wood Export Program by the Ontario Lumber Manufacturers Association (OLMA) asks for funding assistance to market Ontario lumber in Mexico and in Europe.