Grading Systems: Canada and United States Canada recognizes nine classes of wheat grown in the western part of the country: Canada western red spring, Canada western hard white spring, Canada western amber durum, Canada western red winter, Canada western soft white spring, Canada western extra strong, Canada prairie spring white, Canada prairie spring red, and Canada western general purpose.
What does CWRW stand for?
CWRW stands for Canada Western Red Winter (wheat)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Crimean War Research Society (UK)
- Contaminated Water Removal and Storage System
- Campobello Whale Rescue Team (Canada)
- Center for Waste Reduction Technologies
- Civil War Round Table
- Critical Weakness Reliability Test
- Case Western Reserve University (Cleveland, OH)
- Cooperative Wildlife Research Unit (various locations)
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
- Case Western Reserve University
- Canada-Wide Standard
- Canadian Wildlife Service
- Canadian Wine Scholar (certification)
- Candle Welfare Society
- Capital Winds Symphony (metropolitan Washington, DC)
- Capitalist World System
- Car Wrapping School (France)
- Carolina Wiring Service (Columbia, SC)
- Carrollton Wind Symphony (Carrollton, TX)
- Catholic Welfare Services