The Canada Small Business Financing Program is a program that allows qualifying small businesses, which apply for a loan at a financial institution, to have the benefit of a government guarantee.
What does CSBF stand for?
CSBF stands for Canada Small Business Financing Program (Industry Canada; Canadian government)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSBF
We have 17 other meanings of CSBF in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian School Book Exchange (Mississauga, Ontario, Canada)
- Center for Small Business and the Environment
- Center for the Study of the Built Environment (Amman, Jordan)
- Centre for a Sustainable Built Environment
- Commission Scolaire de la Beauce-Etchemin (French: Beauce-Etchemin School Board; Quebec, Canada)
- Custom Search Business Edition (Google)
- Christchurch Small Business Enterprise Centre (New Zealand)
- California Small Business Education Foundation
- Center for the Study of Bioterrorism and Emerging Infections
- Centre for Small Business and Entrepreneurial Studies (Concordia University; Montreal, Quebec, Canada; est. 1984)
- Casual Sex Between Friends
- Civil Service Benevolent Fund (United Kingdom)
- Columbia Scientific Balloon Facility (formerly National Scientific Balloon Facility)
- Complementary Superposition Beamforming
- Corps Support Battalion Forward
- Canada Small Business Financing Act
- Canada Small Business Financing Loan
- Canada Small Business Financing Program
- Canada Small Business Financing Program Directorate (Industry Canada)
- Cadbury Schweppes Bottling Group (soft drinks)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At least that's the general consensus of business and government following a report, released over the summer, into the federal government's Canada Small Business Financing Program (CSBF).