Onlookers called the police and dog rescue worker Julian Bridges took the injured Canada goose to the vet.
What does CANG stand for?
CANG stands for Canada Goose (bird species)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CANG
We have 1 other meaning of CANG in our Acronym Attic
- California Adolescent Nutrition and Fitness (Berkeley, CA)
- California Adolescent Nutrition and Fitness Program
- CANDU Flexible Fuelling (advanced fuel design for CANDU nuclear reactors)
- Canadian Fleet Atlantic
- Canadian Fleet Pacific
- Canadian Armed Force
- Canadian Forces General Message
- Combined Army Navy Foul Up (polite form)
- Central Asian Nuclear Weapon-Free Zone
- California Air National Guard
- Colegio de Abogados Y Notarios de Guatemala (Spanish: College of Lawyers and Notaries of Guatemala)
- Colorado Air National Guard (US DoD)
- CAN (Controller Area Network) Global Acceptance Mask Register (computer networking)
- Collaboration of Australia and Nippon for a Gamma Ray Observatory in the Outback
- California Association of Nurseries and Garden Centers
- Coordinating Assembly of Non Governmental Organizations
- Canine Handler
- Community and Neighbourhood Houses and Centres Association, Inc.(Australia)
- Conditional Access Network Handler
- California Association of Neurologically Handicapped Children (est. 1960; now Learning Disabilities Association of California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Even without deliberate introductions, the Canada goose could still have become a resident British bird as individuals from wild populations across the Atlantic frequently turn up on our shores.
Here in Massachusetts, we have two very distinct Canada goose populations.
PREVIEW: GOOSE ROUTE DANCE FESTIVAL Named for the path of the Canada goose, the Goose Route Dance Festival knits urban and rural communities together through contemporary dance.
The US Fish and Wildlife Service released a Final Environmental Impact Statement addressing the management of overabundant resident Canada goose populations.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The Aleutian Canada goose nests entirely on islands of the Alaska Maritime National Wildlife Refuge.
In addition to setting this fall's waterfowl and upland game bird hunting seasons - which will include several changes and additions - the commission will take action on two game bird "species of concern," the Aleutian Canada goose and the sage grouse.