1) This study was in part presented at the 12th International Workshop on Campylobacter, Helicobacter and Related Organisms, Aarhus, Denmark, September 6-10, 2003.
What does CHRO stand for?
CHRO stands for Campylobacter, Helicobacter and Related Organisms (workshop)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHRO
We have 11 other meanings of CHRO in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Hyperbaric Registered Nurse
- Child Health Research Network
- Citizens for a Healthy Rural Neighborhood
- Columbia Human Rights Network
- Commonwealth Human Rights Network
- Cholinergic Receptor, Neuronal Nicotinic, Alpha
- Cholinergic Receptor, Nicotinic, Alpha Polypeptide 1
- Cholinergic receptor, nicotinic, alpha 4 (human gene code)
- Neuronal Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor Alpha 4 Subunit
- Center for High Resolution Neutron Scattering
- Chief Human Resources Officer
- Chimney Rock National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
- Chin Human Rights Organization (Canada)
- Commission on Human Rights and Opportunities (Connecticut)
- Confederation of Human Rights Organizations (Kerala, India)
- Color (Prefix)
- Cultures and Human Rights of the Mediterranean Area (conference; Italy)
- Cable Harness Repair or Manufacturing Equivalence (US Navy)
- Case History Research on Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (est. 1994; UK)
- Command Headquarters for Recon Operations and Motorized Espionage (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1) This study was presented in part at the 11th International Workshop on Campylobacter, Helicobacter and Related Organisms, September 1-5, 2001, Freiburg, Germany.
In addition, relevant emerging information from the 11th International Workshop on Campylobacter, Helicobacter and Related Organisms, held in Freiburg, Germany, September 1-5, 2001, are included.