Fried serves on campus-wide committees that focus on promoting inter-professional education (IPE) at the University of Maryland Baltimore.
What does CWC stand for?
CWC stands for Campus-Wide Committee (various universities)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CWC
We have 308 other meanings of CWC in our Acronym Attic
- Cadet Wing Commander (military college cadet MFWIC)
- Calgary Winter Club (est. 1960; Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Calibrating Work Center
- California Walnut Commission
- California Water Commission
- California Welcome Centers
- California Writers Club
- Calvary Worship Center (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Cambridge Water Co. (UK)
- Campus Writing Center (various schools)
- Canadian Women In Communications
- Canadian Wood Council (Conseil Canadien du Bois)
- Canal Wild Card
- Canandaigua Wine Company (New York)
- Cancer Wellness Center
- Cardigan Welsh Corgi (dogs)
- Caribbean Workers Council
- Carlisle Wesleyan Church (Carlisle, PA)
- Carnegie, Wylie & Company (Australia)
- Carolina Wildlife Care
Samples in periodicals archive:
A campus-wide committee also resonates with the value of many institutions to approach complex problems with an interdisciplinary perspective.
Kathy's friends come from other disciplines, administration, and campus-wide committees, and she believes strongly in giving back to her alma mater through financial contributions and service.