Last Wednesday, he was named as a suspect in the slayings of a campus security officer and his fiancee, the daughter of a retired LAPD captain who Dorner blamed for his 2008 dismissal from the department in a manifesto posted on his Facebook page last week.
What does CSO stand for?
CSO stands for Campus Security Officer
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSO
We have 443 other meanings of CSO in our Acronym Attic
- Chartered Secretaries New Zealand (est. 1937; Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators)
- Chico Science and Nacao Zumbi (band)
- Christian Surfers New Zealand
- Consulting Surveyors of New Zealand (New Zealand Institute of Surveyors)
- Counter-Strike New Zealand (gaming clan)
- Cadbury Schweppes Overseas (UK)
- Cadet Second Officer
- Caltech Submillimeter Observatory
- Cambridge Symphony Orchestra (Cambridge, MA)
- Campus Safety Officer
- Campus Service Officer
- Cap Sud Ouest (French employment agency)
- Car Sharing Organization
- Car-Seal Open (valve condition)
- Caretaker Site Office (US Navy)
- Catholic Students Organization
- Catholics Speak Out
- Center for Special Operations (USSO COM)
- Center for Student Opportunity (Bethesda, MD)
- Central Seismological Observatory (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Anecdotal reports from end-users and campus security officers indicate a positive response to the LEDs' light quality and the adaptive luminaires' smooth, subtle response to occupants, but research still remains to be done in order to measure what effect, if any, the system has on campus security.
In 2010, the UO ended a long-standing contract with the Eugen e Police Department that had furnished the university with three city police officers and a sergeant to back up campus security officers.
Even before bills were being filed for the upcoming session, college presidents and campus security officers were trying to shoot down a concealed-carry bill.
Apparently someone is holed up in a tall building in the middle of the university campus, firing shots from a rifle at random passersby, police, and campus security officers.
In most cases, such citations are issued by campus security officers or other officials, and the citations usually bring internal disciplinary action within the college or university.
All universities consulted for this article rely heavily on students and campus security officers to report outages.