This Center will empower campus safety officers across the country with much needed training, research and best practices to increase safety and help prevent campus violence," said Joe Samaha, president of the VTV Family Outreach Foundation, in a statement to the Senate Judiciary Committee.
What does CSO stand for?
CSO stands for Campus Safety Officer
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSO
We have 443 other meanings of CSO in our Acronym Attic
- Cancer Society of New Zealand
- Chartered Secretaries New Zealand (est. 1937; Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators)
- Chico Science and Nacao Zumbi (band)
- Christian Surfers New Zealand
- Consulting Surveyors of New Zealand (New Zealand Institute of Surveyors)
- Counter-Strike New Zealand (gaming clan)
- Cadbury Schweppes Overseas (UK)
- Cadet Second Officer
- Caltech Submillimeter Observatory
- Cambridge Symphony Orchestra (Cambridge, MA)
- Campus Security Officer
- Campus Service Officer
- Cap Sud Ouest (French employment agency)
- Car Sharing Organization
- Car-Seal Open (valve condition)
- Caretaker Site Office (US Navy)
- Catholic Students Organization
- Catholics Speak Out
- Center for Special Operations (USSO COM)
- Center for Student Opportunity (Bethesda, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Oregon State University contracts with the Oregon State Police for police services and has armed troopers on campus, while Portland State University relies on its campus safety officers and Portland police.
Harper do not favor the idea of arming campus safety officers.
The student activated a blue light emergency button near Wheeler, which notified campus safety officers.
Even so, Tripp said the campus remains safe because of the increased presence of campus safety officers, and he said EPD will still respond to campus in emergencies.
The Lariat had reported about the April arrest of student Zach Chanoski for allegedly assaulting campus safety officer Santos Garcia.
Leslie Sallee, an Elmira resident and campus safety officer, put up McBride at her house for seven months a couple years ago when he was unemployed.
The college took no disciplinary action against Dexheimer, who retired in 2003, Paulson said, and Dixson was never reinstated as a campus safety officer.