What does CAASHA stand for?
CAASHA stands for Campus Advocates Against Sexual Harassment and Assault (Carleton College)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Community Action Against Substance Abuse Coalition
- Canadian Automobile Association - South Central Ontario
- Center for Advanced Aviation System Development (MITRE)
- Community Airfields Association of San Diego (California)
- Chicago Alliance Against Sexual Exploitation (Chicago, IL)
- Computer Assisted Area Source Emissions
- California Alliance of Academic Student Employees/United Auto Workers (union)
- Contract Advisory and Assistance Services and Engineering Technical Assistance
- California Association of Administrators of State and Federal Education Programs
- Certified Active Adult Specialist in Housing (US)
- Canadian Association Against Sexual Harassment in Higher Education
- Civil Aviation Authority of Sri Lanka
- California Association for the Advancement of Speculative Media, Inc.
- Catalogue of Australian Antarctic and Subantarctic Metadata
- Central Asset Activity Schedule Maintenance
- Chemical Agent Attack Simulation Model
- Community Action Agency of San Mateo, Inc. (California)
- Community Action Agency of Southern New Mexico (Las Cruces, NM)
- Centralized Army Aviation Support Office
- Centro Academico Armando de Salles Oliveira (Universidade de Sao Paulo, Brazil)