At the Camping and Caravanning Club of Great Britain, bookings for holidays continue to be strong.
What does CCC stand for?
CCC stands for Camping and Caravanning Club (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCC
We have 1761 other meanings of CCC in our Acronym Attic
- Cambrian Caving Council
- Cambridge Career College
- Cambridge Chamber of Commerce (Cambridge, MA)
- Cambridge Chinese Corps (UK)
- Cambridgeshire County Council (UK)
- Camden County College (New Jersey)
- Camelback Collectibles Club
- Camelot Community Care (various locations)
- Camp Catherine Capers (Wells, Vermont)
- Campbelltown City Council (Australia)
- Campus Child Care (various schools)
- Campus Climate Challenge (various schools)
- Campus Crusade for Christ
- Campus Crusade for Cthulhu
- Canada Career Consortium
- Canadian Cardiovascular Congress (heart disease)
- Canadian Chamber of Commerce
- Canadian Climate Centre
- Canadian Cochrane Centre (est. 1993)
- Canadian Codes Centre
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Camping and Caravanning Club (C&CC) has announced that pitches costing pounds 30 per night and accommodating up to four people will be available at several temporary campsites on the outskirts of London and close to other Games venues.
The Camping and Caravanning Club says that this year's booking for spaces at sites around the UK are current 21% up on last year.
and The Camping and Caravanning Club, the XF was hailed the most desirable towing vehicle among 39 competitors.
If you're still looking to get away this summer but are struggling to find a bargain, camping with the Camping And Caravanning Club may be the answer.
The Camping and Caravanning Club has also reported a record 53,000 new members last year and a 21 per cent rise in bookings.
The Camping and Caravanning Club has seen an 8% rise in membership over the past 12 months to a total of 460,000 household members.