This drawback can be overcome by using nonvolatile acid-dopants as p-toluenesulfonic acid , dodecylbenzylsulfonic acid [8, 9], polymeric acids [10-13], and camphorsulfonic acid (CSA) [14, 15].
What does CSA stand for?
CSA stands for Camphorsulfonic Acid
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CSA
We have 1116 other meanings of CSA in our Acronym Attic
- California Society of Anesthesiologists
- California Sociological Association
- California Space Authority
- Called Subscriber Answer
- Called Subscriber Internet Address
- Callpath Services Architecture
- Calvert Soccer Association, Inc (Prince Frederick, Maryland)
- Cambridge Scientific Abstracts
- Cambridge Star Atlas
- Campbell Stephenson Ascolese LLP (law firm; Austin, Texas)
- Campus Security Authority (various schools)
- Canada Shipping Act
- Canadian Sablefish Association
- Canadian Sealers Association
- Canadian Secular Alliance (Center for Inquiry)
- Canadian Securities Administrators
- Canadian Shipowners Association
- Canadian Simmental Association
- Canadian Skipping Association
- Canadian Snowbird Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, after demonstrating that polymerization can be sped up by a number of reagents that include camphorsulfonic acid (CSA), they deciphered the mechanism of the rate enhancement by CSA.