New Campden Brochures The Campden Food and Drink Research Association has just published three brochures.
What does CFDRA stand for?
CFDRA stands for Campden Food and Drink Research Association (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Computer Fundamental and Data Processing (Gujarat University; India)
- Council for Foreign and Defense Politics
- CCSDS (Consultative Committee for Space Data Systems) File Delivery Protocol Retransmission Procedures
- Compact Flight Data Processing System
- Campaign for Digital Rights
- Canadian Foundation for Dispute Resolution (litigation resolution)
- Center for Family and Demographic Research
- Community Focused Disaster Response (Spokane Valley, WA)
- Computer Failure Data Repository
- Deceptive Read Coupling Fault
- Computational Fluid Dynamics Research Corporation (software)
- Campaign for Dark Skies (UK; affiliated with the International Dark-Sky Association)
- Central Florida Daylily Society
- Centralised Fault Display System (Airbus Industrie)
- Computational Fluid Dynamics Services
- Contract Funds Development Specification
- Destructive Coupling Fault
- Computational Fluid Dynamics Society of Canada
- Confédération Française Démocratique du Travail (French: French Democratic Confederation of Labour)
- Confédération Française Des Travailleurs (French: French Confederation of Workers)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Topical Issues in Soft Drink and Fruit Juice Manufacture Symposia organised by the Campden Food and Drink Research Association are well known and the Proceedings of these events are eagerly studied by those who were unable to attend.