At Campbell County Memorial Hospital in Gillette, the doctor determined both bones in Milligan's leg were broken in half about 4 inches above the ankle.
What does CCMH stand for?
CCMH stands for Campbell County Memorial Hospital (Gillette, WY)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCMH
We have 22 other meanings of CCMH in our Acronym Attic
- Carrier Class Media Gateway (Internet)
- Clear Channel Music Group
- Coeliac-Cranial Mesenteric Ganglion Complex (veterinary science)
- Congress Consulting Management Group
- Construction Contracts Mediators Group (UK)
- Cave Creek Mens Golf Association (Phoenix, AZ)
- Core-Corrected Modified Glauber Approximation
- Committee for the Commemoration of Martyrs of the Global Islamic Campaign (Iran)
- Competitive, Commercial, Mined Geologic Repositories
- Camden Clark Memorial Hospital (Parkersburg, WV)
- CITIC (China International Trust and Investment) Capital Markets Holdings Limited
- Comanche County Memorial Hospital
- Concentration Corpusculaire Moyenne en Hémoglobine (French: Mean Corpuscular Hemoglobin Concentration)
- Contra Costa Mental Health (California)
- Crawford County Memorial Hospital (Iowa)
- Champaign County Mental Health Board (Illinois)
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselors
- Coles County Mental Health Center (Illinois)
- Cape Cod Municipal Health Group (Massachusetts)
- Causeway Coast Maritime Heritage Group (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CASE FACTS: Campbell County Memorial Hospital (CCMH) owns and operates Wright Clinic in Wright, Wyoming.