Papers were served on the Government, the National Roads Authority and tolling contractor Eurolink Ltd by the Campaign To Save Tara group.
What does CST stand for?
CST stands for Campaign to Save Tara (Ireland)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CST
We have 569 other meanings of CST in our Acronym Attic
- Cascading Style Sheets Working Group
- Coastal and Shelf Seas Working Group
- Combat System Safety Working Group
- Control Systems Security Working Group
- Combined Services Solid Waste Recycling (Department of Defense, DENIX Environmental Working Group)
- Caustic-Side Solvent Extraction
- Ceska Sprava Socialniho Zabezpeceni (Czech: Czech Social Security Administration)
- Cable System Tester
- California Standard Tests
- Call Setup Time
Samples in periodicals archive:
Campaign to Save Tara spokeswoman Dr Muireann Ni Bhrolchain said the decision to list Tara will pile further pressure on the Government to rethink the potentially disastrous route selection.
Campaign To Save Tara spokeswoman Dr Muire-ann Ni Bhrolchain said it was not clear what it was but said it was definitely man-made.