7 ( ANI ): A group of Sikhs in UK protested outside the Houses of Parliament as part of a campaign to end the death penalty in India.
What does CEDP stand for?
CEDP stands for Campaign to End the Death Penalty
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CEDP
We have 18 other meanings of CEDP in our Acronym Attic
- Community Economic Development Opportunity (Canada)
- Community Economic Development Organization (Canada)
- Centro de Documentação e Informação (Brasil)
- Comando Militar de Educación y Doctrina (Guatemalan Army division)
- Canadian Exploration and Development Overhead Expenses (Canadian tax act)
- Centre for Entrepreneurship Development of Karnataka (India)
- Camara Empresaria de Operadores Logisticos (Spanish: House of Logistics Service Providers; Argentina)
- Centro Dominicano de Promoción de Exportaciones (Dominican Republic)
- Chief Economic Development Officers' Society (UK)
- California Economic Development Partnership
- Career Entry and Development Profile (professional teachers; UK)
- Certified Ediscovery Professional
- Certified Emergency and Disaster Professional (International Board for Certification of Safety Managers)
- Common European Defense Policy
- Community Economic Development Program (Canada)
- Compensation and Estimation for Delay and Packet Dropout
- California Educational Data Processing Association
- Center for Environment, Development, and Poverty Alleviation (China)
- Centre for Development and Population Activities (est. 1975; Washington, DC)
- Consejo Evangélico del Principado de Asturias
Samples in periodicals archive:
There are many decisions he could have pardoned, but he chose to pardon the Burge guys," says Joan Parkin, Death Row 10 coordinator for the Campaign to End the Death Penalty.