As usual, I saw and chatted with many old nemeses, including former Christian Coalition leader Randy Tate, one-time presidential aspirant and head of the Campaign for Working Families PAC Gary Bauer and even Phyllis Schlafly of the Eagle Forum.
What does CWF stand for?
CWF stands for Campaign for Working Families
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CWF
We have 87 other meanings of CWF in our Acronym Attic
- Cornwall Women in Science Engineering and Technology (UK)
- Cape Windjammers Education Trust (South Africa)
- Center for Women Entrepreneurs in Technology
- Centre for Wind Energy Technology (est. 1998; India)
- Chipembele Wildlife Education Trust (Zambia)
- California Worksite Education and Training Act
- Central Wisconsin Educational Theatre Alliance
- Community Work Education and Training Network (UK)
- Caution and Warning Electronics Unit (NASA)
- Canadian Woman Entrepreneur of the Year Awards
- Canada West Foundation (Economic Institute)
- Canadian Wildlife Federation
- Canadian Wushu Federation
- Canary Wharf Films (UK)
- Caution Wet Floor (sign)
- Center for Working Families
- Ceramic Waste Form
- Championship Wrestling from Florida (est. 1961)
- Chelsea-Area Wellness Foundation (Chelsea, MI)
- Child Welfare Foundation, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1999 Reagan took the helm of the Campaign for Working Families, the right-wing, antigay political action committee spun off from the Family Research Council two years earlier; both organizations were headed by Bauer before he declared his candidacy for the Republican presidential nomination.
Hartzler's record and her stance on social issues earned endorsements not only from the FRC Action PAC, but also Concerned Women for America's CWPAC, Phyllis Schlafly's Eagle Forum PAC and Gary Bauer's Campaign for Working Families.
One way to get serious about reelecting Bush, Falwell's e-mail noted, is to donate up to $5,000 to the Campaign for Working Families, a political action committee headed by Gary Bauer, a far-right pundit and former Republican presidential candidate.