It is also lobbying European governments and regulators to have a US-style telephony billing model installed, and has joined the Campaign for Unmetered Telecommunications.
What does CUT stand for?
CUT stands for Campaign for Unmetered Telecommunications (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CUT
We have 56 other meanings of CUT in our Acronym Attic
- Coventry University Students' Union
- Central, Unsteady, Unmaintained Fixation (eye action)
- Cumulative Sum
- Center for US-Ukrainian Relations (New York, NY)
- Common Unmanned Surface Vehicle (various locations)
- Canadian Union of Skilled Workers (est. 1999)
- Cebu Uniting for Sustainable Water (Philippines)
- Completely Unofficial Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Cambridge University Swimming and Water Polo Club (UK)
- Cable Under Test
- Carcass, Ultrasound, and Tenderness (cattle breeding program)
- Caribbean Union of Teachers
- Central Única dos Trabalhadores (Brazil)
- Central Unitaria de Trabajadores (Spanish: Confederation of Workers; various locations)
- Central University of Technology (South Africa)
- Central Utah Telephone
- Chicago Underground Trio (band)
- China United Telecommunications, Ltd
- Church Universal and Triumphant
- Cincinnati Union Terminal (railroad station; Cincinnati, OH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the Campaign for Unmetered Telecommunications (CUT) web site (www.
AOL points to the greater usage of the net in the US, and has been lobbying European Union governments to regulate against metered local calls, going so far as to become a corporate sponsor of the Campaign for Unmetered Telecommunications, which staged a 15-country Europe-wide net strike two weeks ago.