The Campaign for Responsible Transplantation (CRT), a New York-based "advocacy group" has asked the Federal District Court for the District of Columbia to compel the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to release records that they allege contain information on the potential risks of xenotransplantation.
What does CRT stand for?
CRT stands for Campaign for Responsible Transplantation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRT
We have 325 other meanings of CRT in our Acronym Attic
- Concurrent Read-Single Write
- Clayton Recreation, Sports and Wellness Commission (Clayton,MO)
- Coastal Regional Solid Waste Management Authority
- Chronic Rhinosinusitis with Nasal Polyps (medical disorder)
- C Run-Time (Microsoft)
- Cadaveric Renal Transplant
- Calculus Readiness Test (various schools)
- California Rangeland Trust
- Call Resolution Time (customer service)
- calreticulin (immunology)
- Canadian Railway Troops
- Canadian Road Network
- Canal & River Trust
- Cannella Response Television INc.
- Capillary Refill Time
- Capital Renaissance Theatre
- Cardiac Rescue Technician (Maryland)
- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (defibrillator technology used to correct life-threatening cardiac arrhythmia)
- Cargo Restraint Transporter
- Carlstedt Research & Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Boston-based Campaign for Responsible Transplantation has filed a petition with the federal government calling for a ban on xenotransplantation.