The Campaign for Real Ale (Camra) has released a list of the UK's top 150 local real ale pubs, which have been nominated by local branch members.
What does CAMRA stand for?
CAMRA stands for Campaign for Real Ale
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAMRA
We have 7 other meanings of CAMRA in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Alternative Medicine and Research and Education (Harvard Medical School; also seen as CAMRE)
- Centeralized Autonomous Message Reporting (Alcatel)
- Centre for Applied Microbiology and Research
- Chloramphenicol Resistance (gene)
- Chorioathetosis with Mental Retardation and Abnormal Behavior
- Cisco Access Metro Router
- Clean Air Mercury Rule
- Coalition for the Advancement of Medical Research
- Colin Archer Memorial Race (Netherlands to Norway sailing race)
- Canadian American Modified Racing Association
- Center for Advancing Microbial Risk Assessment
- Chilbolton Advanced Meteorological Radar
- Children and Media Research Advancement
- Computer-Assisted Medical Record Audit
- Consortium for Advanced Modeling of Region Air Quality
- C.A. Muller Radio Astronomy Station (Dwingeloo, Netherlands)
- Computer-Assisted Mapping and Records Activities System
- Counter Artillery and Mortar Radar Acquisition Simulation
- Central Asian Media Resource Center (Kyrgyzstan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
HUBERT GIESCHEN, Public Affairs Officer, Tyneside and Northumberland Branch, Campaign for Real Ale (email: publicaffairs@cannybevvy.
Organisers The Campaign for Real Ale claim there is a misconception real ales are drunk only by men, despite it having 40,000 women members nationwide, more than a quarter of its total membership.
The Campaign for Real Ale said there were now 800 breweries in the UK.
The Boathouse in Wylam has been chosen by Tyneside & Northumberland CAMRA - Campaign for Real Ale - as the overall winner of its Northumberland 2011 Pub of the Year award.
REAL ale pub the Rat and Ratchet has scooped another two awards for its fine brews by the Campaign for Real Ale (Camra).