The guest speaker will be Dominic Linley, a development worker with Yorkshire Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament.
What does CND stand for?
CND stands for Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CND
We have 102 other meanings of CND in our Acronym Attic
- Council of North Central Two Year Colleges
- Consiglio Nazionale dei Consumatori e degli Utenti (Italian: National Council of Consumers and Users)
- Calculated Nerve Conduction Velocity
- Colegiul National Cantemir Voda (Romanian college)
- Cambodian National Council for Women (Cambodia)
- Cable Network Domain (Sprint)
- Caldera Network Desktop (Linux)
- Calling Number Delivery (Bellcore)
- Calling Number Display (telecommunications)
- Callparty Number Information
- Canadian Dollar
- Cannot Duplicate
- Centre for Nonlinear Dynamics in Physiology and Medicine (various universities)
- Centre National de la Danse (French: National Center of Dance)
- Certified Network Defender (cybersecurity)
- Check Node Decoder
- Chief of Naval Development
- China News Digest
- Chronic Neuroimmune Disease
- Circum-Nuclear Disk
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament (CND) said it expected thousands of people to join the protest at Aldermaston in Berkshire.
The political activist left the majority of his estate worth about pounds 100,000 to the Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament.
1958: The Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament (CND) formed in London, to put pressure on the government to abandon nuclear weapons.
Several attending the Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament (CND) rally were present at the first march at Atomic Weapons Establishment (AWE) Aldermaston in Berkshire in 1958.
Join West Midlands Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament to commemorate the 140,000 who died in those attacks and the millions who have died in wars since 1945.
ELIZABETH WAY West Midlands Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament