Heartened by this success, the Campaign for New Drug Policies, a political advocacy group, is targeting Ohio (and until recently, Florida and Michigan) for similar ballot initiatives this year.
What does CNDP stand for?
CNDP stands for Campaign for New Drug Policies (Santa Monica, CA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CNDP
We have 1 other meaning of CNDP in our Acronym Attic
- Complete Neglect of Differential Overlap/Force
- Complete Neglect of Differential Overlap/Fischer-Kollmar
- Complete Neglect of Differential Overlap/Ionization Potential
- Complete Neglect of Differential Overlap/Mataga(?) Approximation
- Configuration Interaction Method for Electron Transition Moments of the Optical Transition of Large Molecules Based on CNDO/S Parameterization
- Complete Neglect of Differential Overlap/Spectroscopic
- Complete Neglect of Differential Overlap/Sichel-Whitehead
- Complete Neglect of Differential Overlap/Sichel-Whitehead-Wratten Parametrization
- Complete Neglect of Differential Overlap-Azimuthal Quantum Number (of Valence Atomic Orbitals)
- Center for New Directions in Organic Synthesis (University of California at Berkeley)
- Centre National de Documentation Pédagogique (French: National Centre for Educational Documentation)
- Coalition for Nuclear Disarmament and Peace (est. 2000; India)
- Commission Nationale du Débat Public (French: National Commission for Public Debate)
- Computer Network Defense Policy
- Congrès National pour la Défense du Peuple (French: National Congress for the Defence of the People; Democratic Republic of the Congo)
- Centre National de Développement de la Pêche et de l’Aquaculture (French: National Center for the Development of Fish and Fish Farming, Algeria)
- Center for Neurodegenerative Disease Research (University of Pennsylvania)
- Conductor (railroads)
- Consiliul National al Dizabilitatii din Romania (Romanian)
- Corporate Network for Disaster Response (est. 1990; Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
org> is the director of research with the Campaign for New Drug Policies.