Mosaic Community Beacons National The Mosaic project, led by the Campaign for National Parks, drives to build sustainable links between black and minority ethnic communities and the three National Parks in Wales.
What does CNP stand for?
CNP stands for Campaign for National Parks (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CNP
We have 194 other meanings of CNP in our Acronym Attic
- Coalition Network Operations and Security Center
- Comité National Olympique et Sportif Français (French: French Olympic and Sports National Committee)
- Coordinamento Nazionale Organismi Sicurezza Stradale (Italian: National Road Safety Organizations; Italy)
- Coalition on New Office Technology (Boston, Massachusetts)
- Controlled-NOT (quantum gate)
- Centre National des Œuvres Universitaires et Scolaires (French)
- C-Type Natriuretic Peptide
- Cairngorms National Park (Scotland)
- Caisse Nationale de Prévoyance (French: National Provident Fund; insurance company)
- California Newspaper Project
- Campaign for Nuclear Phaseout (Canada)
- Canadian Naturopathic Foundation
- Canadian Niagara Power
- Candidate Nomination Proposal
- Cannot Process
- Canyonlands National Park
- Carbon Nanoparticle (lymph node tracer)
- Card-Not-Present (internet credit card transactions)
- Cardholder Not Present (credit card transaction)
- Care Nurse Practitioner
Samples in periodicals archive:
The proposal has polarised opinions, generating support from economic development bodies such as Cumbria Tourism, but objections from groups including the Friends of the Lake District, British Mountaineering Council, Campaign for National Parks, Campaign to Protect Rural England, Cumbria Wildlife Trust, the Fell and Rock Climbing Club of the Lake District, the Open Spaces Society, Ramblers Association and Natural England.
The Campaign for National Parks claims that vehicles are damaging the fabric of National Parks.
Those do not sound like the words of a minister who has any plans to abolish National Park Authorities RUTH CHAMBERS Deputy Chief Executive Campaign for National Parks PETER OGDEN Director, CPRW (The Campaign for the Protection of Rural Wales)
The Campaign for National Parks (CNP) has successfully lobbied for the grants from the Local Sustainable Transport Fund for the Lake District and Yorkshire Dales.
The Campaign for National Parks (CNP) has spoken out after Monday's announcement by the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra).
The groups - the Snowdonia Society, Campaign for National Parks, Plantlife and Coed Cadw (the Woodland Trust) - insist they support 80% of the scheme.
It is also the title of a report sponsored by three of Wales' leading rural and environmental bodies - Sustrans, the campaign for the Protection of Rural Wales (CPRW) and the Campaign for National Parks.