For black students specifically, the Campaign for High School Equity and the College Board recommend that teachers and school leaders need to be trained in cultural competency, and ongoing research should be adjusted to the needs of communities of color.
What does CHSE stand for?
CHSE stands for Campaign for High School Equity (Washington, DC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHSE
We have 6 other meanings of CHSE in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Health Systems and Design (Texas A&M University)
- Central High School District
- Community Health Services Department (Canada)
- Community High School District
- Congenital Hereditary Stromal Dystrophy (eye disorder)
- Consolidated High School District (Illinois)
- Rady Children's Hospital San Diego (California; also seen as RCHSD)
- Community High School District 94 (West Chicago, IL)
- Contract Health Service Delivery Area
- Canadian HIV Strain and Drug Resistance Surveillance Program (Public Health Agency of Canada)
- Center for Higher Secondary Education (Maldives)
- Center for Humanitarian and Social Empowerment (Indonesia)
- Centre Hospitalier St-Eustache (French)
- Certified Hanna Somatic Educator
- Chinook Salmon Embryo (cells)
- Council of Higher Secondary Education (India)
- Cranston High School East (Cranston, RI)
- Cambridge History of Southeast Asia
- California High School Exit Examination
- Catholic High School Entrance Examination
Samples in periodicals archive:
8) (paid subscription required) The Campaign for High School Equity (CHSE) is focused on increasing the Native American graduation rate by working to make courses more relevant and engaging for Native American students.