In addition, Anne Shearer, State & Local Policy Manager, had speaking engagements before the National Conference of State Legislatures and Campaign for Affordable Housing.
What does CAH stand for?
CAH stands for Campaign for Affordable Housing (Los Angeles, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAH
We have 140 other meanings of CAH in our Acronym Attic
- Cambridge Area Golf Union (UK)
- Computer-Aided Generation of User Interfaces
- Coalition Against Gun Violence
- Connecticut Against Gun Violence
- Catastrophic Anthropogenic Global Warming (climate change)
- Citizens Against Government Waste
- Cultural Alliance of Greater Washington (Washington, DC)
- California Age Group Wrestling Association
- Cambridge Ancient History
- Campaign against Homophobia (various locations)
- Canadian Association for Health
- Capture and Hold
- Carbonic Anhydrase
- Cards against Humanity (game)
- Center for Arts and History (Lewis-Clark State College; Lewiston, ID)
- Center for the Advancement of Health
- Centre Aquitain de l'Habitat (French: Aquitaine Housing Center; home rehabilitation company; Canéjan, Aquitaine, France)
- Centre d'Animation Historique (French: Animation History Center; Port-Louis, France)
- Centre on Aging and Health
- Certificat d'Aptitude à l'Hyperbarie (French: Hyperbaric Fitness Certificate)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is the second half of a two-part article on building a campaign for affordable housing to help address the workforce and affordable housing problem in your community.
Supported by a wide range of industry leaders, The Campaign for Affordable Housing promotes the benefits of affordable housing and acts as a clearinghouse for local and regional organizations.
Details: The Campaign for Affordable Housing is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) corporation created by supporters of affordable housing to assist local officials and others respond not only to angry neighbors hoping to stop a development but also, proactively, to educate their communities on the benefits and need for affordable housing.
Affordable Housing Public Education Effort Launched The Campaign for Affordable Housing (TCAII), of which NAA/NMHC are members, has joined forces with the Fannie Mae Foundation to launch a major public education initiative to inform the American public--specifically local, state and federal policy makers--about the country's need for affordable housing.
We need more campaigns like the Minnesota Housing Partnership and The Campaign for Affordable Housing to broaden political support and we need to preserve what we have," he said.