Korol Diker, director of Greenpeace Mediterranean Energy Campaign, said that the signature campaign against nuclear power stations in Sinop and Mersin had been initiated in December, 2009.
What does CANP stand for?
CANP stands for Campaign against Nuclear Power (Australia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CANP
We have 23 other meanings of CANP in our Acronym Attic
- Creative and Natural Outdoor Experience (Canada)
- City of Seattle Native American Employees (Seattle, WA)
- Canadian Oil
- Canadian Oil Low Acid
- Controller Area Network, the Open Communication Solution Dissemination Project
- Canadian Open Source Education and Research
- Canadian Auroral Network for the Open Unified Study (array of ground-based space weather observatories)
- Canadian NOTices to Airmen
- California Association for Nurse Practitioners (Sacramento, CA)
- California Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Canister Purge (automotive valve)
- Civil Aircraft Notification Procedure (UK)
- Coalition of Nurse Practitioners
- Connecticut Association of Nonprofits
- Cordillera Azul National Park (Peru)
- Calcium-Activated Neutral Protease 2 (gene)
- Calcium-Activated Neutral Protease 3 (gene)
- Constant Angle Non Precision Approach (aviation)
- Canadian Physicians for Aid and Relief
- Canadian Pass (document allowing entry into Canada at remote locales)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is therefore not unreasonable to surmise that the campaign against nuclear power originated in the Soviet Union.
Yet, due to the hysterical four-decade long propaganda campaign against nuclear power, we have not licensed a new nuclear power plant in the United States in the last 35 years.