If you just annualize their last four months of TV and radio spending (in 2008), they were the fourth largest advertiser in America on those traditional media," said Evan Tracey, president of the Washington area Campaign Media Analysis Group, which analyzes campaign spending.
What does CMAG stand for?
CMAG stands for Campaign Media Analysis Group
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMAG
We have 20 other meanings of CMAG in our Acronym Attic
- Chicago Metropolitan Association for the Education of Young Children (Illinois)
- Calcific Mitral Annulus Fibrosus (cardiology)
- California Medical Association Foundation (Sacramento, CA)
- Canadian Martial Arts Federation
- Columbus Medical Association Foundation
- Combat Martial Arts Federation
- Commodity Market Adjust Factor
- Cheyenne Mountain Air Force Base (Colorado)
- Chase Manhattan Automotive Finance Corporation
- Cheyenne Mountain Air Force Station
- Case Management Adherence Guidelines
- Centre Culturel Marie-Anne Gaboury (French: Marie-Anne Gaboury Cultural Center)
- Change Management Advisory Group
- Commonwealth Ministerial Action Group
- Configuration Management Advisory Group
- Cruise Missile Advanced Guidance
- Columbus Municipal Association of Government Employees (Ohio)
- Contingency Marine Air-Ground Task Force (USMC)
- CINC (Commander in Chief) Mobile Alternate HQ (Headquarters) (US DoD)
- Cytidine Monophospho-N-Acetylneuraminic Acid Hydroxylase
Samples in periodicals archive:
The WAP uses a satellite-based technology pioneered by a private firm, the Campaign Media Analysis Group, to compile how many times and when (e.
Those who try won't be alone on the national level; Evan Tracey of the Campaign Media Analysis Group estimates the online campaign advertising market should double from 2004 to be in the $15- to $20-million range this year, impressive for a mid-term year.