Turkcell Technology; one of the leading R&D Companies in Turkey, and 100% subsidiary of Turkcell (NYSE: TKC, ISE: TCELL), has announced that Zain Kuwait, the leading mobile operator in Kuwait, has selected its Campaign Management System as a tool for extending more personalized offers to its customers, while saving on the huge operational effort involved.
What does CMS stand for?
CMS stands for Campaign Management System (advertising)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CMS
We have 1152 other meanings of CMS in our Acronym Attic
- California Microwave Systems (division of Northrop Grumman)
- Call Management Server
- Call Management Signaling
- Call Management System
- Call Management System (Avaya)
- Call Mover Service (telephone)
- Câmara Municipal de Sesimbra (Portugese)
- Câmara Municipal de Setúbal (Portugal)
- Cambridge Monitor System (now Conversational Monitor System)
- Camden Middle School
- Canadian Mathematical Society
- Canadian Meteorological Service
- Candidate Member States (EU)
- Capability Manpower Standard (Air Force Manpower Agency)
- Capital Market Services (various companies)
- Carbogenic Molecular Sieve
- Card Management System
- Cardigan Mountain School (Canaan, NH)
- Cardiology Monitoring System
- Cardiomyopathy Syndrome (salmon disease)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Date: Monday, December 12, 2011 ) Leading telecom operator Zain Kuwait has selected Turkcell Technology's campaign management system for extending more personalized offers to its customers.
Campaign management systems are another common collection of technologies that fall under process automation.
The turnkey "Ad Insertion-in-a-Box" solution includes digital splicers, campaign management systems, cue management and encoding/transcoding, installation services and 24/7 technical assistance to support operators looking to generate revenues from advanced digital advertising services.
into a central data warehouse, providing a unified view of customers, The product is designed to allow clients to access their customer data via a secure Internet connection using a wide variety of popular software packages, including data mining tools (such as SPSS and SAS) and campaign management systems.
DataInsight, a Golden-based online and offline database marketing systems provider, has upgraded a version of its scalable, world-class Web-based campaign management system, eVista 2.